I am a New Zealand citizen, and I want to go to Italy. I’ve heard that it’s hard to get a visa in the Netherlands, so I’m planning on trying to get my Italian passport made up here. But I know that this won’t be possible until September.
How To Get A New Zealand Visa For Netherlands Citizens and Italian Citizens
If you are a citizen of either the Netherlands or Italy, then you can apply for a New Zealand visa. NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR NETHERLANDS CITIZENS
To obtain a New Zealand visa, you will need to provide evidence of your citizenship and identity. You will also need to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself while in New Zealand.
You may be able to apply for a New Zealand visa online, through an embassy or consulate, or at a New Zealand immigration office.
The Process of Obtaining a Visa
How to apply for a New Zealand visa if you are a Dutch citizen or an Italian citizen:
- Go to the New Zealand Embassy or Consulate in your home country and register with them. This will allow them to keep track of your application and contact you should any issues arise.
- Once registered, fill out the online visa application form (available at the website of the New Zealand Embassy or Consulate) and attach all necessary documents, including your passport photo and a copy of your passport ID page. If you are travelling on an official travel document such as a passport, immigration card, or driver’s licence from your home country, you do not need to provide a copy of that document.
- Review the application instructions carefully before submitting it. Make sure that all required documentation is included and that all information is accurate. If there are any errors, please correct them before continuing. NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
- Once completed, click on the “submit” button and your application will be automatically submitted to the relevant authorities in New Zealand for review. You will receive an email notification once your application has been processed and is awaiting approval by New Zealand Immigration officials. Please note that processing time can vary depending on the time of year and the specific requirements of your case.
If everything looks good after review, you will be contacted by email to confirm this and arrange a meeting with an embassy or consulate officer at which time you can pick up your visa
Possible Issues With a Visa Application
If you are a Dutch citizen or an Italian citizen and would like to travel to New Zealand, you will need to apply for a visa. There are some possible issues with a visa application that you should be aware of.
The first issue is that New Zealand does not issue tourist visas. You will need to apply for a business, work, student, or residence visa.
Another issue is that New Zealand does not allow holders of diplomatic visas from certain countries to stay in the country for more than three months at a time. This limitation may affect Dutch citizens who hold diplomatic visas from the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.
If you are a citizen of either the Netherlands or Italy and you’re interested in traveling to New Zealand, you’ll need to apply for a visa. Here are the steps that you will need to take in order to get your visa:
- Gather all of the necessary documentation. This includes your passport, visa application form, airplane ticket (if applicable), and any other documentation that is required by the embassy or consulate where you are applying for your visa.
- Make an appointment at the embassy or consulate closest to where you live. You will need to bring with you everything that was mentioned in step 1 as well as two photos that show your face correctly identified.
- Complete the visa application form and submit it along with all of the aforementioned documents to the embassy or consulate. Once they have received all of your information, they will contact you directly regarding what next steps need to be taken in order to process your visa application properly.